Surah Ibrahim Online
Surah Ibrahim is the 14th surah (chapter) of the Quran, with 52 verses. It is named after the prophet Ibrahim (Abraham) and covers themes such as the importance of prayer, the greatness of God, and the story of Abraham and his son Ishmael. The surah emphasizes the importance of monotheism and obedience to God and calls on believers to seek refuge in Him.
Listen to surah-Ibrahim & Download
Surah Ibrahim with Urdu translation
Benefits of Surah-Ibrahim
The benefits of reciting Surah- Ibrahim include:
- Protection from evil and danger
- Increase in faith and belief in God
- Improved relationship with God
- Receiving guidance and support from God
- Forgiveness of sins
- Increased peace and contentment in life.
Reciting this surah regularly is considered to bring blessings and rewards in both this life and the hereafter.
If you read more surah of the Quran then click here