Surah Al Fatiha Online
Surah Al Fatihah, also known as the “Opening” or “The Key“, is the first surah of the Quran and is considered to be one of the most important surahs in Islam. It contains seven verses and is considered a prayer and a call for guidance and support from Allah. The Surah is recited in every unit of prayer (rakah) and is regarded as a source of immense blessings and divine help.
Listen surah Al- Fatiha & Download
Surah Al- Fatiha with Urdu translation
Benefits of Surah Al Fatihah
There are many benefits and significance of Surah Al Fatiha in Islam. Some benefits include:
- It is considered a complete prayer and contains all the essentials of worship in itself.
- It is a source of guidance and support from Allah, as it is a call for help and assistance.
- It is recited in every unit of prayer and is therefore a frequently recited surah, which increases the chances of its benefits being granted.
- It is a declaration of one’s faith in Allah and a reaffirmation of the belief in the Oneness of Allah.
- It is said to contain the essence of the whole Quran and has been referred to as the “Mother of the Quran”.
- It is also believed to have a special significance in the Hereafter and will be the first thing to be judged on the Day of Judgment.
- Reciting Surah Al Fatihah is also considered to be a means of protection from the devil and a means of seeking forgiveness from Allah.
If you read more surah of the Quran then click here