Surah At Tin read online
Surah At-Tin is the 95th surah (chapter) of the Quran. It is a Meccan surah and consists of 8 verses. The surah is named after the word “At Tin” which refers to the fig tree. The surah deals with themes of the creation of the universe, the bounties of God, and the importance of gratitude.
The surah teaches that the universe and everything in it is a sign of God’s power and mercy. It encourages the reader to reflect on the beauty and order in the world around them and to be grateful for the blessings that God has bestowed upon them. The surah also reminds us that every soul will be held accountable for its actions and that the ultimate success is with those who are righteous and grateful.
The surah also reminds us of the importance of being grateful to God, and that everything we have is a blessing from God, and we should be thankful for them. It also teaches us the importance of being patient and steadfast in the face of difficulties, and that the ultimate victory is for those who are patient and have faith in God.
In summary, Surah At-Tin is an important surah in the Quran as it teaches the reader to reflect on the beauty and order in the world around them, to be grateful for the blessings that God has bestowed upon them, and to be patient and steadfast in the face of difficulties.
Listen to surah At tin & Download
Surah At-Tin with Urdu Translation
Benefits of Surah At-Tin
There are several benefits and virtues associated with reciting Surah At-Tin in Islam. Some of them include:
- Increase in sustenance: According to Hadith, reciting Surah At Tin will result in an increase in one’s sustenance and wealth.
- Protection from calamities: The surah is said to protect one from natural disasters and other calamities.
- Increase in gratitude: The surah reminds us of the importance of gratitude and reciting it is believed to increase one’s thankfulness for the blessings in their life.
- Protection from the evil eye: The surah is said to protect one from the evil eye and other negative influences.
- Increase in patience: The surah teaches the importance of patience and reciting it is believed to increase one’s ability to tolerate difficulties.
- Increase in faith: The surah reminds us of the importance of faith and reciting it is believed to increase one’s faith in God.
It is important to remember that, Surah At Tin, like all the surahs of the Quran, is a source of guidance, blessings, and knowledge for all believers, and reciting it regularly with understanding and belief can lead to many benefits in this world and hereafter.
Wzaif of surah At Tin
In Islam, there are certain supplications and invocations known as “wazaif” that are believed to bring blessings and benefits when recited regularly. Some of the wazaif associated with Surah At Tin includes:
- Reciting the surah 7 times after the morning prayers is said to bring an increase in sustenance and wealth.
- Reciting the surah 3 times after the evening prayers is said to bring protection from the evil eye and negative influences.
- Reciting the surah 11 times before sleeping, is said to bring peaceful dreams and protection during sleep.
- Reciting the surah 21 times after the morning prayers is said to bring an increase in gratitude and thankfulness.
- Reciting the surah 33 times after the evening prayers is said to bring an increase in patience and steadfastness.
It is important to note that, the above-mentioned wazaif is not proven by Islamic scholars. Also, the recitation of the Quran should be done with understanding and contemplation and not just as a ritual. The true benefit of reciting the Quran is to understand its teachings and implement them in one’s life.
If you read more surah of the Quran then click here