Surah Al Qadr read online
Laylat al Qadr, also known as the “Night of Power,” is a significant night in the Islamic calendar. It is believed to be the night when the first verses of the Quran were revealed to the Prophet Muhammad.
It is typically observed on the 27th night of the month of Ramadan and is considered to be a very blessed and spiritual night for Muslims. Many Muslims spend the entire night in prayer and devotion, seeking forgiveness and blessings from God.
Listen surah Al Qadr & Download
|Surah Verses||Surah Words||Surah letters||Surah Rukus|
Surah Al Qadr
Benefits of surah Al Qadr
Surah al Qadr is the 97th chapter of the Quran and it is believed to have many benefits for those who recite it regularly. Some of the benefits include:
- Protection from evil: It is believed that reciting Surah al- Qadr can protect a person from evil and harm.
- Increase in blessings: Those who recite Surah Al- Qadr are believed to have an increase in blessings and good fortune in their lives.
- Forgiveness of sins: It is believed that reciting Surah al- Qadr can lead to the forgiveness of one’s sins and the purification of the soul.
- Increase in faith: Reciting Surah al- Qadr is believed to increase one’s faith and strengthen one’s connection with God.
- Increase in rewards: Those who recite Surah al- Qadr are believed to receive great rewards from God, both in this life and in the afterlife.
It’s worth noting that these benefits are based on Islamic beliefs and it is important to consult with a learned scholar of Islam for a more accurate understanding of the benefits of reciting Surah al- Qadr.
Wzaif of surah Al Qadr
There are several wazaif (devotional practices) associated with Surah al-Qadr in Islamic tradition. Some of these include:
- Reciting Surah al-Qadr in the last 10 days of Ramadan: It is believed that reciting Surah al- Qadr in the last 10 days of Ramadan, specifically on the 27th night, can lead to great blessings and forgiveness of sins.
- Reciting Surah al- Qadr 100 times a day: It is believed that reciting Surah al Qadr 100 times a day can lead to the fulfillment of one’s desires and protection from evil.
- Reciting Surah al Qadr and making dua (supplication) afterward: It is believed that reciting Surah al Qadr and making dua afterward can lead to the acceptance of one’s prayers and the fulfillment of one’s needs.
- Reciting Surah al Qadr and blowing on oneself: It is believed that reciting Surah al Qadr and blowing on oneself can protect one from evil and bring peace and tranquility.
It’s worth noting that this wazaif are based on Islamic beliefs and it is important to consult with a learned scholar of Islam for a more accurate understanding of the wazaif of Surah al Qadr.
Importance of surah al Qadr
Surah al-Qadr is considered to be one of the most important chapters of the Quran in Islamic tradition. It is believed to be the chapter that describes the Night of Power, or Laylat al-Qadr, which is considered to be the holiest night of the year for Muslims. Here are a few reasons for the importance of Surah al-Qadr:
- Revelation of the Quran: According to Islamic tradition, Surah al-Qadr was the first chapter of the Quran to be revealed to the Prophet Muhammad. This makes it an important chapter that holds a significant place in the history of Islam.
- Night of Power: The chapter describes the Night of Power, which is believed to be a night of immense blessings and forgiveness. Muslims believe that on this night, the fate of all individuals for the coming year is decided and that it is the most propitious time to seek forgiveness, make supplications, and get closer to God.
- Power of prayer: The chapter emphasizes the power of prayer and the importance of seeking forgiveness and making supplications to God. Muslims believe that reciting Surah al-Qadr can increase the chances of one’s prayers being accepted.
- Forgiveness of sins: The chapter also highlights the importance of seeking forgiveness for one’s sins and the purification of the soul.
If you read more surah of the Quran then click here