Surah Al Infitar read online
Surah Al Infitar (The Cleaving) is the eighty-second surah of the Quran. It has 19 verses. It is a Meccan surah, which means it was likely revealed in Mecca before the Prophet Muhammad and his followers migrated to Medina. The surah speaks about the end of the world and the day of judgment, and it encourages believers to be steadfast in their faith and to remember that God is the ultimate judge. The surah also reminds people of the temporal nature of this life and the importance of preparing for the afterlife.
Listen surah Al Infitar & Download
Surah Al Infitar with Urdu Translation
Benefits of Surah Al Infitar
Reciting Surah Al Infitar is believed to have several benefits for believers, including:
- It is said to help one to be steadfast in their faith, especially during times of hardship and adversity.
- It is also believed to help one to be mindful of the end of the world and the day of judgment, encouraging them to live righteous lives.
- It is believed to bring peace and comfort to the hearts of those who recite it.
- It is believed to help those who are facing death and dying, giving them hope and reassurance that they will be reunited with loved ones in the afterlife.
- It is believed to help one to overcome difficulties and to be rewarded in the afterlife.
It is important to note that the benefits of reciting the Quran are not limited to the above-mentioned, however, the benefits of Quran recitation are considered by Muslims as a spiritual and personal experience, and it’s not something that can be quantified or proven.
Wzaif of surah Al Infitar
Wazifa is an Arabic term that refers to the practice of reciting certain verses or passages from the Quran with the intention of gaining a specific benefit or fulfilling a specific need. In the context of Surah Al Infitar, there are several wazifas that are believed to be associated with this surah, including:
- Reciting Surah Al Infitar seven times in the morning and seven times in the evening is said to bring peace and tranquility to one’s heart and to help one to be steadfast in their faith.
- Reciting Surat Al Infitar 21 times daily is said to help one to overcome difficulties and to be rewarded in the afterlife.
- Reciting Surat Al Infitar 100 times and blowing on a glass of water and then drinking it is said to cure any illness and bring peace and comfort to one’s heart.
- Reciting Surat Al Infitar after Fajr and Asr prayer is said to help one to be mindful of the end of the world and the day of judgment.
It is worth noting that as with any form of worship in Islam, the intention behind an action is important, and the Wazifas for Surat Al Infitar is not considered a magic potion, but rather a means to connect with God and to seek His help, guidance, and protection.
If you read more surah of the Quran then click here