Surah Abasa read online
Surah Abasa is the 80th surah (chapter) of the Quran. It consists of 42 verses and is classified as a Meccan surah. It is named after the word “abasa” which appears in the first verse. The surah addresses the Prophet Muhammad’s (PBUH) attitude towards a blind man who interrupted him while he was speaking to a group of leaders from the tribe of Quraish. The surah emphasizes the importance of treating everyone with respect and kindness, regardless of their status or abilities.
Listen to surah abasa audio & Download
Read Surrah Abasa with Urdu translation
Benefits of Surah Abasa
Reciting Surah Abasa is believed to bring a number of benefits, including:
- It is believed to increase one’s knowledge and wisdom.
- It is thought to help in overcoming difficulties and obstacles.
- It is said to be beneficial for those who are seeking guidance and direction in life.
- It is believed to help in achieving success in all endeavors.
- It is said to bring blessings and protection from Allah.
- It is believed to help in attaining the love and closeness of Allah.
- It is said to help in removing sins and increasing good deeds.
- It is believed to help in attaining the forgiveness of Allah.
It is important to note that the true benefit of reciting the Quran is to gain closeness to Allah and to learn about His message, it is not limited to worldly benefits.
If you want to more surah of Al Quran then click here