Surah Al Ahzab read online
Surah Al Ahzab is the 33rd chapter of the Quran. It consists of 78 verses and is classified as a Medinan surah. The surah is named after the word “azhab,” which means “disasters” or “calamities,” and reflects the main theme of the surah which is Allah’s punishment for those who disobey his commands and the rewards for those who obey him. The surah also covers the topic of the battle of Badr and the victory of the Muslims over the Meccans. The surah contains many verses that remind the reader of the importance of being patient and steadfast in the face of adversity and the ultimate triumph of the believers over their enemies.
Listen Surah Al Ahzab & Download
Surah Al Azhab with translation
Benefits of Surah Al Azhab
Surah Al Azhab is believed to have many spiritual and practical benefits for those who recite it regularly. Some of the benefits that have been associated with reciting Surah Al Ahzab include:
- Protection against enemies: It is believed that reciting Surah Al Azhab can protect one from one’s enemies and provide victory over them.
- Increase in strength and courage: The surah includes verses that focus on the importance of being steadfast and courageous in the face of adversity, and it is believed that reciting it can increase one’s strength and courage.
- Increase in faith and belief: The surah includes verses that remind the reader of the importance of belief in Allah, and it is believed that reciting it can increase one’s faith and belief.
- Protection against harm: It is believed that reciting Surah Al Ahzab can protect one from harm and negative influences.
- Increase in knowledge: The surah includes verses that focus on the importance of seeking knowledge and guidance, and it is believed that reciting it can increase one’s knowledge and understanding.
- Help in solving problems: It is believed that reciting Surah Al Ahzab can help solve problems and grant success in difficult endeavors.
It’s worth noting that these benefits are not scientifically proven and are based on Islamic tradition and belief.
If you read more surah of the Quran then click here