Surah Al Furqan read online
Surah Al Furqan is the 25th chapter of the Quran. It is a Meccan surah and contains 77 verses. The name “Al-Furqan” means “The Criterion” or “The Discriminator,” and the surah emphasizes the importance of distinguishing between right and wrong and the ultimate triumph of the righteous over the wicked. It also includes references to the stories of past prophets and their struggles against disbelief and oppression.
Listen surah Al Furqan & Download
Surah Al Furqan with Urdu translation
Benefits of Surah Al Furqan
There are many benefits to reading and reciting Surah Al-Furqan, some of which include:
- It is believed to bring blessings and protection from Allah.
- It is said to increase one’s faith and strengthen one’s belief in the oneness of Allah.
- It is believed to help one distinguish between right and wrong, and to guide one on the straight path.
- It is said to bring about the forgiveness of sins and an increase in good deeds.
- It is believed to bring about an increase in wealth, prosperity, and success in one’s endeavors.
- It is also said to bring about a sense of peace and tranquility in one’s heart.
It is important to note that the actual benefits of reciting the Quran are primarily spiritual and the best benefit is the pleasure of the creator.
If you read more surah of Quran then click here