Surah An-Nur read online
Surah An Nur (The Light) is the 24th chapter of the Quran. It contains 64 verses and is a Medinan surah. The surah mainly deals with social issues, including the importance of modest dress, the rights of women, and the punishment for false accusations of sexual misconduct. It also includes verses about the importance of maintaining the good character and the rewards for those who do good deeds.
In the surah, Allah also teaches about how light can be used to remove darkness and how the Quran is a light that guides believers to the truth.
Listen surah An Nur & Downoad
Surah An Nur with Urdu translation
Benefits of Surah An Nur
- Provides guidance for moral and ethical behavior.
- Promotes justice and equality.
- Fosters strong relationships based on trust and respect.
- Offers protection from evil and harmful intentions of others.
- Increases spiritual awareness and connection to Allah.
If you read more surah of the Quran then click here