Surah Al Isra read online
Surah Al Isra (The Night Journey) is the 17th surah (chapter) of the Quran, with 111 verses. It is named after the Prophet Muhammad’s miraculous journey from Mecca to Jerusalem and then to heaven in one night, which is described in the first verse. The surah also discusses the events of the Children of Israel, as well as warning against disobedience and non-belief in Allah. It emphasizes the importance of following the guidance of Allah and fulfilling one’s duties as a Muslim.
Listen surah Al Isra & Download
Surah Al Isra with Urdu translation
Benefits of surah Al Isra
Here are some of the benefits of reciting Surah Al-Isra:
- Protection from evil: Reciting Surah Al-Isra is said to protect one from evil and negativity.
- Spiritual journey: It is believed to bring one closer to Allah and aid in their spiritual journey.
- Forgiveness: Reciting this surah is said to bring forgiveness for one’s sins.
- Physical and mental healing: The recitation of Surah Al-Isra is believed to bring physical and mental peace and heal various ailments.
- Increase in blessings: Reciting this surah is said to increase one’s blessings and prosperity.
It’s important to note that the benefits of reciting the Quran are not limited to these and can vary for each individual. The most significant benefit of reciting the Quran is the attainment of closeness to Allah and guidance for a righteous life.
If you read more surah of the Quran then click here