Surah Al Anam Online
Surah Al Anam is the name of the sixth Surah (chapter) in the Quran. It contains 165 verses and is considered one of the Meccan surahs, which were revealed in the early period of Prophet Muhammad’s prophetic mission. The name “Al-Anam” means “The Cattle” in Arabic and the Surah mentions various aspects of God’s creation, including cattle and other animals, and emphasizes the importance of belief in the Hereafter and in the Oneness of God.
Listen surah-Al Anam & Download
Benefits of Surah Al Anam
- Promotes wisdom and spiritual growth
- Enhances faith and obedience to Allah
- Provides guidance on the nature of existence
- Promotes moral values and good behavior
- Increases one’s knowledge of Allah’s creation
- Offers protection and blessings
- Brings peace and comfort to the heart.
If you read more surah of the Quran then click here