Surah Al Buruj read online
Surah Al Buruj, the 85th chapter of the Quran, is a Makki surah, meaning it was revealed to the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) in Mecca before the Hijra. The surah is relatively short, consisting of 22 verses.
The name Al Buruj is derived from the first word of the surah and means “The Constellations.” The surah speaks about the power and majesty of God and the importance of worshiping Him alone. It also describes the terrible fate of those who oppose the message of Islam and the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and the rewards of those who believe in and follow the true religion.
Listen surah Al Buruj & Download
Surah Al Buruj
Benefits of surah Al Buruj
Surah Al Buruj, the 85th chapter of the Quran, is believed to have many benefits for those who recite it regularly. Some of these benefits include:
- Increase in faith and righteousness: The surah reminds us of the importance of following the guidance of the Quran and the Prophet (PBUH) and encourages us to be righteous.
- Protection from the trials and tribulations of this life: The surah reminds us that ultimately, success is in the hands of God and that He will protect those who put their trust in Him.
- Increase in knowledge: The surah reminds us of the importance of seeking knowledge, and it is believed that reciting it will increase one’s knowledge and understanding of the faith.
- Increase in blessings and rewards in the afterlife: The surah reminds us of the importance of being mindful of our actions in this life, as we will be held accountable for them in the hereafter.
- Protection from Allah’s punishment: The surah speaks about the day of judgment, and it is believed that reciting it will protect one from Allah’s punishment on the day of judgment
- Forgiveness of sins: It is believed that reciting Surah Al Buruj will lead to the forgiveness of one’s sins.
It is important to note that these benefits are based on Islamic tradition and belief, and may vary from person to person. The most important benefit of reciting any surah from the Quran is that it is a way of connecting to Allah and seeking His guidance and blessings.
Wzaif of surah Al Buruj
There are several wazaif (liturgical formulas) that are associated with Surah Al Buruj in Islamic tradition. Some of these include:
- Reciting the surah 11 times every day after the morning prayer, and then blowing on one’s self, family, and wealth. This is believed to bring protection and increase wealth.
- Reciting the surah 7 times after the evening prayer, and then blowing on one’s self, family, and wealth. This is believed to bring protection from the trials and tribulations of this life, and increase knowledge and understanding of the faith.
- Reciting the surah 11 times every day before going to bed, and then blowing on one’s self, family, and wealth. This is believed to bring peace and protection in night.
- Reciting the surah for 3 times after the evening prayer, and then blowing on one’s self, family, and wealth. This is believed to bring peace and protection.
- Reciting the surah 41 times in the morning and evening after the Salah and then blowing on oneself and the family, it is believed to bring wealth, prosperity, protection from all problems, increase in knowledge, and forgiveness of sins.
It’s important to note that these are traditional practices, and reciting Quran with understanding and implementing it in daily life is more beneficial than just reciting it for specific benefits. Also, this wazaif should not be considered as a replacement for regular prayer and good deeds, but as a supplement.
If you read more surah of the Quran then click here