Surah Taha read with Urdu translation online
Surah Taha is the 20th chapter of the Quran, with 135 verses. It is a Meccan Surah, meaning it was revealed in the early days of Islam in Mecca. The Surah is named after the first word “Taha” in the first verse. The Surah covers topics such as:
- The story of Prophet Musa (Moses) and his mission.
- The importance of faith in Allah and seeking guidance.
- The remainder of Allah’s mercy and forgiveness.
- The rejection of false gods and the affirmation of the unity of Allah.
- The guidance for moral and ethical behavior.
Listen to surah Taha & Download
Surah Taha with Urdu translation
Benefits of surah ta ha
- Improves recitation skills and strengthens one’s connection to the Qur’an
- Increases one’s knowledge of Islamic history and the Prophet Moses
- Brings peace and calm to the mind and heart
- Promotes morality and good character
- Increases one’s faith and devotion to Allah
- Protects from negative influences and evil forces.
If you read more surah of Quran then click here