Surah At Takathur read online
Surah At Takathur (The piling Up) is the 102nd chapter of the Quran. It has 8 verses. The surah is named after the word “takathur” which means piling up or amassing in Arabic. The surah focuses on the theme of materialism and the dangers of greed and excessive desire for wealth and status. The surah warns the people that accumulating wealth and striving for status will ultimately lead to nothing but disappointment and regrets.
The surah also advises people to focus on the afterlife and the importance of good deeds, warning that the love for the material world will distract them from the true purpose of life which is to worship Allah and to be held accountable for one’s actions. The surah also reminds us that life in this world is temporary and that the Day of Judgement will come when all will be judged according to their deeds. The surah also reminds us that the race for amassing wealth and status will lead to nothing but emptiness and regrets in the end.
Listen to surah At Takathur &Download
Surah At Takathur with Urdu Translation
Benefits of surah At Takathur
- Reciting Surah At Takathur can bring several benefits, some of which include:
- A reminder to focus on the afterlife: The surah emphasizes the importance of focusing on the afterlife and the good deeds that will benefit one in the long term, rather than being preoccupied with material wealth and status.
- A warning against greed and materialism: The surah serves as a warning against the dangers of greed and excessive desire for wealth and status, reminding people that this will ultimately lead to disappointment and regrets.
- A reminder of the temporary nature of this world: The surah reminds us that life in this world is temporary and that the Day of Judgement will come when all will be judged according to their deeds.
- A reminder to worship Allah: The surah advises people to focus on worshiping Allah and reminds us that the true purpose of life is to worship Allah and to be held accountable for one’s actions.
- A source of guidance and inspiration: The surah can serve as a source of guidance and inspiration for Muslims, helping them to stay on the right path and make choices that will benefit them in the long term.
- A way to earn rewards from Allah: Reciting Surah Al-Takathur can be a way to earn rewards from Allah and fulfill the obligations of a Muslim.
- A way to gain protection from Allah: reciting the surah can also be a way to gain protection from Allah and become closer to him.
Wazaif of Surah At Takathur
There are several wazaif (prayers or supplications) that can be recited using Surah Al-Takathur, some of which include:
- Reciting the surah regularly: One of the most common ways to benefit from Surah Al-Takathur is to recite it regularly, as it serves as a reminder of the dangers of greed and materialism, and the importance of focusing on the afterlife.
- Reciting the surah for wealth and prosperity: Some people believe that reciting Surah At Takathur can help to increase wealth and prosperity, as long as the intention is pure and the wealth is used for good deeds.
- Reciting the surah for protection: Some people believe that reciting Surah At Takathur can provide protection from negative influences and harmful people.
- Reciting the surah for forgiveness: Reciting the surah may help to seek forgiveness from Allah for any sins that one may have committed.
- Reciting the surah for the fulfillment of wishes: some people believe that reciting Surah Al-Takathur with the intention of having a specific wish fulfilled can help to make that wish come true.
It’s important to note that this wazaif is not proven by any scientific or religious studies, and it’s always better to rely on the authentic Hadith and teachings of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and the guidance of qualified scholars.
If you read more surah of the Quran then click here