Surah As Saff read online
Surah As Saff (The Ranks) is the 61st chapter of the Quran. It contains 14 verses and is part of the 29th Juz (Part) of the Quran. It is considered a Madinan surah and deals with the subject of the unity of God and the importance of righteousness. The surah states that true success is achieved through faith in God and following His commandments. It also reminds the believers that they will be judged by their actions and encourages them to strive for good deeds. The surah is named “As-Saff” because it mentions the word “Saff” (Ranks) in the first verse, referring to the ranks of the believers on the day of judgment.
Listen Surah As Saff in audio &Download
Read Surah As Saff with Urdu translation
Benefits of Surah As Saff
Surah As-Saff (Chapter 61 of the Quran) is believed to have numerous benefits for those who recite it regularly. Some of the benefits of Surah As-Saff include:
- Increased faith and belief: This Surah is said to increase one’s faith and belief in God and the message of the Quran.
- Protection from evil: It is believed that reciting this Surah can protect one from evil and harm.
- Improved relationships with others: Some people believe that reciting this Surah can help to improve relationships with others, especially in the context of being righteous and following the teachings of the Quran.
- Closer relationship with God: This Surah can help to bring one closer to God and increase one’s spirituality.
- Mental peace and comfort: This Surah is said to bring peace and comfort to the mind and soul.
These are just some of the many benefits believed to be associated with Surah As-Saff. However, it’s important to remember that the true benefit of reciting the Quran is to seek guidance and closeness to God.
If you want read more surah of al Quran kareem then click here