Surah Al Qalam read online
Surah Al Qalam (Arabic: سورة القلم) is the 68th chapter of the Quran. It contains 52 verses and it is named after the word “Qalam” which appears in the first verse, which means “the pen” or “the writing instrument”.
The surah talks about the power and authority of the Quran and the importance of belief in the Quran and the teachings of the prophet Muhammad.
It also talks about the importance of following the commandments of God and living a righteous life. The surah also talks about the fate of the non-believers and their rejection of the message of the Quran.
The surah also emphasizes on the importance of reflection and contemplation in order to understand the Quran and the teachings of God.
Listen to Surah Al Qalam in audio and download
Read Surah Al-Qalam Urdu translation
Benefits of Surah Al Qalam
Surah Al-Qalam (Chapter 68 of the Quran) is believed to have numerous benefits for those who recite it regularly. Some of the benefits of Surah Al-Qalam include:
- Increased faith and belief: This Surah is said to increase one’s faith and belief in God and the message of the Quran.
- Protection from evil: It is believed that reciting this Surah can protect one from evil and harm.
- Improved relationships: Some people believe that reciting this Surah can help to improve relationships with others.
- A closer relationship with God: This Surah can help to bring one closer to God and increase one’s spirituality.
- Mental peace and comfort: This Surah is said to bring peace and comfort to the mind and soul.
These are just some of the many benefits believed to be associated with Surah Al-Qalam. However, it’s important to remember that the true benefit of reciting the Quran is to seek guidance and closeness to God.
If you want to read more surah of Al Quran Kareem then click here