Surah Al Mulk read online
Surah Al Mulk (Arabic: الملك, “The Sovereignty, Kingdom“) is the 67th chapter of the Quran. It contains 30 verses and is one of the Meccan surahs. The surah discusses themes of God’s sovereignty and power over all things, as well as the importance of being mindful of one’s actions and the eventual judgment of the souls.
The surah also emphasizes the blessings of God’s creation and the importance of gratitude and humility. It is considered as one of the most powerful Surahs of the Quran for protection against evil and for increasing one’s wealth and sustenance.
Listen to Surah Al Mulk in audio and download
Read Surah Al Mulk Urdu translation
Benefits of surah AL mulk
Surah Al-Mulk (Chapter 67 of the Quran) is believed to have numerous benefits for those who recite it regularly. Some of the benefits of Surah Al-Mulk include:
- Protection from the punishment of the grave: It is believed that reciting this Surah can protect one from the punishment of the grave.
- Increased faith and belief: This Surah is said to increase one’s faith and belief in God and the message of the Quran.
- Protection from evil: It is believed that reciting this Surah can protect one from evil and harm.
- A closer relationship with God: This Surah can help to bring one closer to God and increase one’s spirituality.
- Mental peace and comfort: This Surah is said to bring peace and comfort to the mind and soul.
These are just some of the many benefits believed to be associated with Surah Al-Mulk. However, it’s important to remember that the true benefit of reciting the Quran is to seek guidance and closeness to God.
If you want to read more surah of Al Quran Kareem then click here