Surah Al Jumuah read online
Surah Al Jumuah (The Friday) is the 62nd chapter of the Quran. It contains 11 verses and is part of the 29th Juz (Part) of the Quran. It is considered a Madinan surah and deals with the subject of the Friday congregational prayer (Jumu’ah). The surah emphasizes the importance of attending Friday prayers and the benefits it brings to the community. It also reminds the believers of the significance of the day of Jumu’ah and the importance of being mindful of their actions and words on that day.
Listen Surah Al Jumuah in audio & Download
Read Surah Al-Jumuah Urdu translation
Benefits of Surah Al Jumuah
Surah Al-Jumu’ah (Chapter 62 of the Quran) is believed to have numerous benefits for those who recite it regularly. Some of the benefits of Surah Al-Jumu’ah include:
- Increased faith and belief: This Surah is said to increase one’s faith and belief in God and the message of the Quran.
- Protection from evil: It is believed that reciting this Surah can protect one from evil and harm.
- Improved relationships with others: Some people believe that reciting this Surah can help to improve relationships with others, especially in the context of the Friday prayer.
- A closer relationship with God: This Surah can help to bring one closer to God and increase one’s spirituality.
- Mental peace and comfort: This Surah is said to bring peace and comfort to the mind and soul.
These are just some of the many benefits believed to be associated with Surah Al-Jumu’ah. However, it’s important to remember that the true benefit of reciting the Quran is to seek guidance and closeness to God.
If you want to read more surah of Al Quran Kareem then click here