Surah Al Haqqah read online
Surah Al Haqqah (Arabic: سورة الحاقة) is the 69th chapter of the Quran. It contains 52 verses, and it is named after the word “Haqqah” which appears in the first verse, which means “the Inevitable” or “the Certain”. The surah talks about the end of the world, the day of judgment, the accountability of the human being, the punishment of the non-believers, and the reward of the believers. It also reminds people of the power of God and the insignificance of human beings in front of it. The surah also emphasizes the importance of being mindful of the day of judgment and working for the good deeds in this life to be saved on that day.
Listen to Surah Al Haqqah in audio and download
Read Surah Al-Haqqah Urdu translation
Benefits of Surah Al Haqqah
Surah Al-Haqqah (Chapter 69 of the Quran) is believed to have numerous benefits for those who recite it regularly. Some of the benefits of Surah Al-Haqqah include:
- Increased faith and belief: This Surah is said to increase one’s faith and belief in God and the message of the Quran.
- Protection from evil: It is believed that reciting this Surah can protect one from evil and harm.
- Improved relationships: Some people believe that reciting this Surah can help to improve relationships with others.
- A closer relationship with God: This Surah can help to bring one closer to God and increase one’s spirituality.
- Mental peace and comfort: This Surah is said to bring peace and comfort to the mind and soul.
These are just some of the many benefits believed to be associated with Surah Al-Haqqah. However, it’s important to remember that the true benefit of reciting the Quran is to seek guidance and closeness to God.
If you want to read more surah of Al Quran Kareem then click here