Surah Al Muzzammil read online
Surah Al Muzzammil is the 73rd chapter of the Quran. It contains 20 verses and is classified as a Meccan surah, meaning it was revealed to the Prophet Muhammad in Mecca before the migration to Medina. The surah is named after the word “Al-Muzzammil” which is the first word of the surah and refers to the Prophet Muhammad. The surah focuses on the importance of remaining steadfast in prayer and devotion to God and encourages the believers to be patient and persistent in their worship. The surah also reminds the believers that God is always with them and will reward them for their good deeds.
Listen to Surah Al Muzzammil Audio and Download
Read Surah Muzzamil Urdu Translation
Benefits of Surah Al Muzzammil
Surah Al-Muzzammil (Chapter 73 of the Quran) is believed to have numerous benefits for those who recite it regularly. Some of the benefits of Surah Al-Muzzammil include:
- Increase in good deeds: This Surah is said to encourage one to do more good deeds and live a virtuous life.
- A closer relationship with God: This Surah can help to bring one closer to God and increase one’s spirituality.
- Protection from evil: It is believed that reciting this Surah can protect one from evil and harm.
- Mental peace and comfort: This Surah is said to bring peace and comfort to the mind and soul.
- Increased faith and belief: This Surah is said to increase one’s faith and belief in God and the message of the Quran.
These are just some of the many benefits believed to be associated with Surah Al-Muzzammil. However, it’s important to remember that the true benefit of reciting the Quran is to seek guidance and closeness to God.
If you want to read more surah of Al Quran Kareem then click here