Surah Al Hashr read online
Surah Al Hashr is the 59th chapter of the Quran. It is primarily about the exile of the Jewish tribe of Banu Nadir from Medina by the Prophet Muhammad and his followers. It also mentions the power and authority of Allah, and the importance of being mindful of one’s actions and seeking forgiveness for sins.
Some of the key themes in Surah Al-Hashr include:
- The exile of the Banu Nadir and the power of Allah to punish those who go against His commandments
- The importance of humility, being mindful of one’s actions and seeking forgiveness for sins
- The reminder that the earth belongs to Allah and He has power over all things
- The reminder that the day of judgment is coming and one must be prepared for it.
Reciting Surah Al-Hashr is believed to bring blessings and increase in wealth and prosperity, help in overcoming difficulties, increase in knowledge and wisdom, and help in the forgiveness of sins. It is also believed to help purify the soul and bring about spiritual growth.
Listen surah Al Hashr & Download
Surah Al Hashr
Benefits of Surah Al Hashr
There are many benefits of reciting Surah Al Hashr, which is the 59th chapter of the Quran. Some of the benefits include:
- It is believed to increase one’s wealth and prosperity.
- It is said to help in the removal of difficulties and hardships.
- It is thought to bring protection against enemies and evil.
- It is believed to increase one’s knowledge and wisdom.
- It is said to help in the attainment of forgiveness and salvation.
- It is thought to bring blessings and peace to the home and family.
- It is believed to bring prosperity and success in business.
If you read more surah of the Quran then click here