Surah Al-Qamar read online
Surah Al Qamar is the 54th chapter of the Quran. Its name, “Al-Qamar,” means “The Moon,” and is derived from the first verse of the surah which describes the splitting of the moon. This surah is believed to bring many blessings and rewards to those who recite it regularly
Listen surah Al Qamar & Download
surah Al Qamar with Urdu translation
Benefits of surah Al Qamar
Some of the benefits of reciting Surah Al- Qamar include:
- Protection from enemies: Surah Al -Qamar is believed to protect the reciter from their enemies and provide them with the strength to overcome any difficulties they may face.
- Increase in wealth and prosperity: The surah is believed to bring abundance and prosperity to the reciter’s life.
- Forgiveness of sins: Reciting Surah Al Qamar is believed to bring forgiveness for past sins and help the reciter to lead a more righteous life.
- Relief from hardships: The surah is believed to provide relief from hardships and difficulties, bringing peace and tranquility to the reciter’s life.
- Help in the afterlife: The surah is believed to be a source of guidance and protection in the afterlife.
- Increase in Rizq(sustenance): It is believed that reciting Surah Al- Qamar brings abundance in sustenance and wealth.
- Protection from bad dreams: Some people believe that Surah Al Qamar helps protect from bad dreams and nightmares.
- Increase in Taqwa(piety): Surah Al Qamar is believed to increase one’s Taqwa(piety) and closeness to Allah(God).
It is important to note that the benefits of reciting the Quran are not limited to this surah specifically and that reciting any surah of the Quran regularly can help improve one’s spiritual, mental, and physical well-being.
If you read more surah of Quran then click here