Surah Al Ahqaf read online
Surah Al Ahqaf is the 46th chapter of the Quran. It contains 35 verses and is a Meccan surah. The main themes of this chapter include the importance of faith and obedience to God, the consequences of disbelief and disobedience, and the history of the people of ‘Ad and Thamud as a warning to all people.
In this surah, it is also mentioned the Prophethood of Prophet Salah and how the people of ‘Ad and Thamud disobeyed and rejected the message of God and ultimately faced severe punishment.
It also tells about the importance of the day of judgment and the accountability of one’s actions.
Surah Al-Ahqaf encourages the reader to be mindful of their actions and to always strive to do good and follow the guidance of God. It is also believed that reciting this surah will bring blessings and protect the reciter from evil.
Listen surah Al Ahqaf & Download
Surah Al Ahqaf with Urdu translation
Benefits of Surah Al Ahqaf
There are several benefits and virtues associated with reciting Surah Al-Ahqaf in Islamic tradition, among them:
- It is believed that reciting this surah will bring blessings and protect the reciter from evil.
- It is said that reciting this surah will increase one’s faith and guide one on the straight path.
- It is believed that reciting this surah will increase the reciter’s ability to make good decisions and improve their ability to give good advice.
- Reciting this surah will remind us of the fate of those who rejected the message of God and disobeyed him, and will encourage us to be mindful of our actions and to always strive to do good and follow the guidance of God.
5. It is also said that reciting this surah helps to increase the reciter’s ability to remember and reflect on the Quran
It is important to note that the benefits and virtues associated with reciting the Quran are believed to come from Allah and depend on the individual’s sincerity and devotion when reciting.
If you read more surah of the Quran then click here