Surah Az Zukhruf read online
Surah Az Zukhruf, or “The Ornaments of Gold,” is the 43rd chapter of the Quran. It contains 89 verses and is one of the Meccan surahs, believed to have been revealed to the Prophet Muhammad in Mecca.
Listen surah Az Zukhruf &Download
Surah Az zakhruf with Urdu translation
Benefits of Surah Az zakhruf
Surah Az- Zukhruf, or “The Ornaments of Gold,” is believed to have many benefits for those who recite it regularly, including:
- Increase in knowledge and wisdom: The surah is believed to bring an increase in knowledge and wisdom and a better understanding of the Quran.
- Protection from evil: Reciting this surah is believed to provide protection from evil influences and the whispers of Satan.
- Increase in faith and steadfastness: The surah stresses the importance of faith in God and the need for believers to have steadfastness in their belief, and reciting it is believed to increase one’s faith and steadfastness.
- A better understanding of the purpose of life: The surah emphasizes the transitory nature of this world and the importance of focusing on the afterlife, reciting it is believed to bring a better understanding of the purpose of life.
- Relief from stress and anxiety: The surah is believed to bring peace and calm to the mind and heart, helping to alleviate stress and anxiety.
It is important to note that these benefits are based on Islamic tradition and belief, and may not have a scientific basis. It is always recommended to consult a medical professional for illnesses.
If you read more surah of the Quran then click here