Surah Az Zumar read online
Surah Az Zumar, also known as “The Groups,” is the 39th chapter of the Quran. It contains 75 verses and is classified as a Meccan surah, meaning it was revealed to the Prophet Muhammad in Mecca before he migrated to Medina.
Listen surah Az zumar & Download
Surah Az -Zumar with Urdu translation
Benefits of Surah Az -Zumar
There are many benefits associated with reciting Surah Az -Zumar in the Quran. Some of these benefits include:
- Increasing one’s faith and devotion to Allah
- Asking for forgiveness and seeking repentance
- Gaining protection from evil and temptation
- Improving one’s manners and behavior
- Attaining blessings and rewards in the afterlife
- Helping to overcome difficult trials and tribulations
- Aiding in the attainment of salvation and Paradise
It is important to note that these benefits are believed to be attained through the belief of the reciter and the intention behind the recitation.
If you read more surah of the Quran then click here