Surah As Saffat read online
Surah As Saffat is the 37th chapter of the Quran. It has 182 verses and is classified as a Meccan surah. The theme of the surah is the Oneness of God and the accountability of humanity on the Day of Judgment. It also includes stories of the prophets and their steadfastness in the face of persecution. The name “As-Saffat” comes from the Arabic word “saff,” which means “lined up” or “arrayed,” referring to the positioning of the angels on the Day of Judgment.
Listen to surah As Saffat & Download
Surah As Saffat with Urdu translation
Benefits of surah As Saffat
There are several benefits associated with reciting Surah As-Saffat, including:
- It is believed to help increase one’s faith and trust in God.
- It is said to protect against fear and anxiety.
- Reciting this surah is said to help one attain salvation on the Day of Judgment.
- It is believed to bring blessings and prosperity in this life.
- It is also believed to help in attaining forgiveness of sins, as well as protection from evil and negative influences.
- It is also said that this surah is beneficial for people who are facing difficulties and trials in life, as it reminds us of the ultimate justice that will be served on the Day of Judgment.
It’s important to note that these benefits are based on traditional Islamic beliefs and not scientific facts. And, like the other surahs of the Quran, the benefits of reciting Surah As-Saffat are many and varied and are best understood in the context of one’s overall spiritual practice and relationship with God.
If you read more surah of the Quran then click here